Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, February 9, 2009

25 things...

This is really a post from facebook, but since some of the people who read my blog (or have left comments on occasion) aren't on facebook (yes, there are some people who are not yet on facebook in this world!), I've decided to post it in both places... here goes:

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the application) then click publish.

1. I can't stand open drawers... even if I can't see them at the moment. If I know it's open, I have to close it.
2. The drawer thing is even worse if there's something sticking out of the drawer.
3. The clothes in my closet are organized by type; each type has its own hanger variety (pants on black, sweaters on pink, etc.)
4. I prefer to give hand made cards over purchased cards.
5. I like to make gifts for people - necklaces, earrings, scarves, blankets, etc. but I rarely make anything for myself.
6. I like to sing - sometimes I think of my life as a really long musical... I'm still waiting for a whole street full of people to burst into a dance number.
7. I don't have a favorite color - I get really nervous when people ask cuz I feel silly telling them I don't know what my favorite color is. I'm a big fan of the 96 box of Crayolas :-D I like bright colors.
8. Although I really don't worry about what others think of me as long as I am happy with who I am, I do worry that people don't like me and are talking behind my back about me.
9. I really want to be the "Phillie Phanatic" when I "grow up"
10. I have a large collection of stuffed animals... a few of them have personalities
11. My dad and I custom designed/built the furniture in my bedroom at my apt.
12. JB's dad custom designed and built my coffee table.
13. I have a large, well-organized collection of LEGOs. One day I hope to have a room in my house just for them.
14. I like to cook when I'm stressed... or when I have a few free minutes.
15. I enjoy planning parties.
16. I'm a terrible liar - even when I try, I can't keep from laughing
17. There are very few foods I don't like/won't eat... really... try me!
18. I have a slight obsession with bubble tea... and Josh Groban (totally unrelated obsessions)
19. My bathroom is rubber-ducky themed - including: shower curtain rod, shower curtain, carpet, hand towel, matted picture on wall, trash can, and light switch plate cover.
20. I strongly dislike the feel of makeup - I own very little with the exception of chapstick, lip gloss, and an eyeliner.
21. I've acquired a reputation for making excellent jello shots - they actually taste like drinks, not just jello with vodka
22. I've always wanted a stained glass window in my house
23. I like to cook new things - esp. ethnic foods - it's a fun challenge
24. I would love to live in a big old farm house... I really like houses that have lots of character.
25. I miss some of my closest friends from the past whom I thought would be life-long friends... not that I don't have many great friends now... I have some of the best friends a girl could want... but it makes me sad that some people have essentially disappeared from my life.

2 comments:

sexy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Interesting, I learned a few new things about my own daughter :-)