Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Selfless Advertising... because I can

Drexel University Chorus
Fall Concert Series:

December 2, 2007

Main Building - Main Auditorium
(32nd & Chestnut Streets)
3:00 PM (FREE!)

Featuring:
  • Pueri Hebraeorum (Victoria)
  • You that wont to my pipes sound (Morely)
  • Ave Maria (Byrd)
  • Christmas Cantata (Charpentier)
  • Daniel, Daniel, Servant of the Lord (arr. Moore)
  • My Soul's Been Anchored in the Lord (Hogan)
  • Two Blake Songs (Powell)
  • Deep River (from "Jubilee Songs" of the United States of America)
  • Witness (arr. Halloran)

December 7, 2007

Longwood Gardens
1001 Longwood Road, Kennett Square , PA 19348
7:00 PM and 8:00 PM

Featuring:

  • selections from the previous list
  • various christmas carols arranged for chorus

All three concerts promise to be wonderful (if I may say so myself :D) Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would really like to attend one of the concerts. I'll work on Mr.S.