Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, September 7, 2007

Yip-yip-yip-yip-yip! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh!

Since my last attempt at a Blog has been sitting dormant for quite a while (the xanga thing seems to have been a fad) I thought I might try a new one. Perhaps I'll actually get around to posting once in a while. Before you read any further, please note that I am an engineer... as such, my writing may not be nearly as eloquent as those whose Blogs I frequent before studying the backs of my eyelids!

The name of my site was somewhat provoked by the current (TEMPORARY!) location of my computer under my somewhat lofted bed near the campus of Drexel University (home of the Dragons). Given the 101 SF available in my room with five walls, my desk had to be disassembled when the landlord asked for it to be moved away from the window. This effort was warranted in order to attain glass in my window panes before it gets cold outside. The glass had apparently decided it was tired of my window and jumped to the ground! (luckily no one was in its path to the ground!) Now that my window has been fixed, I must get around to restoring my 7ft x 4ft L shaped desk back to its proper location.

If you have found this site, please leave questions for me in my comments section that I could use as writing topics... ad-thanks-vance!

1 comment:

T with Honey said...

I found you site in the comments of Aimee's blog.
Hmmm... how did you end up at Drexel?