Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, September 16, 2007

There's a mouse in the house...

I HATE MICE!!!!!!!!

How is it that such little creatures are so destructive?! A mouse has ruined yet another delicious dark chocolate candy... and it was still in a box! I nearly stepped on it with only socks on my feet last night... ewww! Today I found it next to the trap but it ran at me (away from the trap) when I startled it (and quite possibly everyone in the building as well as at my parents house - I'm sure that such a scream was not warranted, but the mouse ran AT ME!!!!)

Ok, I'm going to reorganize my closet with my new drawers. That mouse better be dead in the morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw..yeah, I think I'd scream too if a mouse ran AT ME! But I get this way with spiders...it could be the tiniest spider and I'll still scream like bloddy murder as if the spider is wielding a giant battle ax ready to kill me! I just don't like them...

Julia