Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, September 28, 2008

My spectacular weekend getaway...

Ah, the beach!



What better way to relax than to sit at the waters edge and listen to the waves?

I have to admit, it was a little strange to be there without Mom & Dad. V and I decided to hit up Stone Harbor, NJ. We found it to be very different at this time of year. The town was very empty... and QUIET!


The bears were totally ready to party...

all night long...


(this picture is the same as the last one except I didn't use the flash... it was pretty dark outside)




I still have some video clips to share... complete with relaxing ocean sounds. I think I'll end here for tonight though.

Coming soon:
- baked goods... something to do when you can't sleep/feel like baking
- Max's reflections on the place he called home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fantastic post! I was afraid your weekend was going to be a complete "wash-out"...it certainly was back here!...I didn't know you were such a good photographer...very nice!